Two-Man Pokemon Collab Two-Man Pokemon Collab

Uhm...

You basically took jokes that already existed and put a pokemon wrapping paper around them to present them as new material?

Really the only thing you can be judged here is your art and quality of the animation, both of which are rather poor.

Skyrim : Bear Skyrim : Bear

Very nice.

Visually, your lines really leave the artist's touch in the animation and your excellent use of colours brings it to life successfully. I like your style.

For the content, this is my favorite method for getting rid of most things in the game, especially things on top of very high mountains that don't die. They have to walk all the way back up afterwards.

BONK! BONK!

UHM

I believe you've broken the amazing-o-meter!

Regal Regal

Looks good.

I like the detail you've put into the anatomy. The muscles, the bones, the shading. Very nice work.

Slave to Time Slave to Time

Creepy...

...but good, in the creepy context.

Have you been playing Alice : Madness Returns lately, by any chance?

471472 responds:

Funny enough and really am not just saying this... I have never played that game, although I have wanted to... I just dont have the time.. busy busy busy

Oh Mai!!! Oh Mai!!!

Awesome

My friend, this is very nice work, but there is this problem people have been mentioning with the hands. However, they just say "something" is wrong, but I have spotted what's bothering.

I went through all the trouble of making a Newgrounds account so I could share my insight, not to mock you, but rather so you may have feedback and not make the same mistake again:

While both elbows are located at the same distance, the right arm is visibly longer than the left. It's hardly visible, in fact I did not even notice it on my first view of your drawing. It's only when I read of it in the comments that I went back for a closer inspection and spotted it.

Hope this helps